- Job Number: 65884
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Title: Cleaners and Security
- Computer Skills: MS Office
- Industry: Service
- Manage all cleaning/security staff members on allocated site to ensure an optimum level of work performance.
- Do site inspections, at any given time. Keep record of inspections.
- Be present and/or represent the company at the CCMA when required.
- Prepare monthly reports for the client, management and payroll staff, such as weekly leave and replacement report, customer satisfaction report, weekly plan and logbook, SHEQ reports, site equipment report, etc.
- Ensure that all staff members as well as themselves are updated with the policies, procedures, rules, regulations, and the terms & conditions of their employment contracts.
- Any other reasonable duty or instruction (that may not be mentioned in the job description) that may be requested, in writing or verbally, by management from time to time.
- Inspection of equipment of as well all add-on services equipment.
- Ensuring cleanliness & safety.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients.
- Arranging relief staff.
- Training of staff.
- Weekly administrative and reporting duties.
To apply immediately for this position click here: http://www.unique.co.za/candidate_registration_1.aspx?JobID=65884&referrer=Unique
- Excellent management & communication skills
- Valid driver’s license with no restrictions
- Registered with PSIRA & valid certificate
- At least two years’ operational experience
- Fluent in at least two South African languages, of which one must be English
- Good communication skills: written and spoken
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Self discipline