POST 25/99: SECURITY OFFICER: SECURITY MANAGEMENT REF NO: 2022/148 (X3 POSTS)
SALARY: R122 595 pa
CENTRE: Gauteng ,Pretoria Regional Office
- Candidate must be in a possession of ABET/ Grade 10 plus Grade E, D or C (PSIRA).
- Relevant experience within the security field will add as an advantage.
- Great understanding of Security legislations, computer literacy and knowledge of security system will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills.
- Good writing and analytical skills.
DUTIES: to provide security services to the NDPW. to guard the lives, Information, property/ assets and security interest of NDPW at the region. Execute security services policy and procedures to safeguard NDPW personnel, Information and property/ assets. work with client relationship between security, personnel and clients. To conduct access control through identification, conduct patrols, rendering escorts etc. the supply of support to the administration of security services. 61
ENQUIRIES: Mr T. Maila Tel No: (012) 310 5181
Application: Pretoria Regional Office Applications: The Regional Manager, Department of public works Private Bag X229, Pretoria, 0001 or 251 Skinner AVN Building, Cnr Andries and Skinner Street Pretoria For Attention: Ms A Mafa/ Ms K. Tlhapane
CLOSING DATE: 20 November 2021 at 16H00
NOTE: a sign by candidates during this regard will facilitate the processing of applications. If no suitable candidates from the unrepresented groups are often recruited, candidates from the represented groups are going to be considered. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.