- Responsible for the overall management of retail stores in an effective manner, displaying a high level of efficiency, consistency and accuracy in their methods including managing:
- Staff members
- Health and safety
- 4 Years Food retail management experience in a FMCG environment.
- Experience including but not limited to the management of employees, stock and cash flow within the store
- Computer literacy including good Excel experience
- Candidate must have initiative with a long term view for growth
- Managerial experience with Checkers, Pick ‘n Pay, Shoprite, Boxer, Food Lovers Market will be ideal
- Applicants with clothing, cellular retail experience will not be considered
- Department management will not be considered
- Must be willing to work shifts
Applications: NB : All applications to be accompanied by a: • Comprehensive CV. • Certified copies of qualifications. • Statement of results and. • ID Copy and contact number.
The South African SHOPPING RETAILERS is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially with regard to race, gender and disability.
How to Apply
If you wish to view vacancies, log on to www.boxerstores.co.za and Click on Careers or Email your CV to: www.boxerstores.co.za
Enquiries regarding the programme can be directed to: www.boxerstores.co.za or call: 012 407 6819 or 012 407 7639
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from the South African boxer stores or its Agent within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The South African Retailer stores Limited reserves the right not to fill this position or to re-advertise the positions at any time.